Production technology of cellulose-based soil additives using native plants has been developed.
1: Fine Cellulose Powder “CELLDORON” Fibrous cellulose could contribute the increase of shear strength of treated clay.
2: SELECTION of locally-available useful plant resources
– Site inspection of ensete farm
– Purchasing ensete and coffee husks at market- Analyzing composition of ensete and coffee husks
3: DEVELOPING METHOD for processing plants into fine powder
– Site inspection of grinding machine of teff
4: PROGRESSION of Decomposition of Fine Cellulose Powder
– Development of experimental fields in Jinka
– Burying Celldoron samples in black cotton soil